The Prosoa Rural project is running!
Acción Laboral hosted as project coordinator the Kick Off meeting of the project in Valladolid at its headquarters the 22nd and 23rd of January.
Prosoa Rural (Promoting social awareness in rural area) is a K2 project of the Erasmus + Program that aims to foster the promotion of social and civic competencies in education centers in rural areas to encourage young entrepreneurs to focus on generating initiatives of local development that cover the needs of the environment where they live, conserving the Cultural Heritage and the Traditions.
The project will carry out several actions:
- Preparing a European Catalog of Good Practices on initiatives related to the conservation of Cultural Heritage and the traditions of the Rural Environment.
- Developing materials that support educators in education centers in rural environments to encourage participation and social entrepreneurship of young people for the conservation of cultural heritage and traditions.
- Preparing a practical guide for trainers of education centers in rural environments where the methodology and tools developed during the project are described.
The partnership is formed by:
- Acción Laboral (Spain)
- International Labour Association (Netherlands)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
- Futuro Digitale (Italy)
- INOVA+ (Portugal)